18/11/2022

My la(te)st PenPalWorld profile (pen pal ad)

I was looking for pen pals, so I used the Penpalworld.com website, which had relatively good terms of service (compared to e.g. Interpals.net, which was the most awful to me). However, as I'm getting more spiritual, I consider more and more terms of services unacceptable (e.g. "All rights reserved" is unacceptable, permission of only "non-commercial use" is unacceptable). That's why there are no penpal sites left for me, but I can still declare on this blog that I'm open to correspondence with pen pals. Thus I'm going to publish my latest Penpalworld profile text here (with a picture). There will be a contact form on the right side of this blog, where you can write to me if you want to be my pen pal...


Name: Árpád, Born: 1982, Gender: Male, Status: Single

Birth country: Hungary, Current country: Hungary, City: Kiskunfélegyháza

I like Mathematics more than the World. Otherwise, I'm also interested in getting rich quick. My profession and current job is software or web development. Other interests: parapsychology, spirituality, environmentalism, social justice, political economy, creative and non-fiction writing, music production, chess. I like to listen to podcasts and to watch lectures about these topics in foreign languages (English, German). Maybe I'll also be interested in learning Portugese in the future.

I can criticize Christianity, and I suggest Natural Theology instead (plus ethics like respect of the laws, good conduct in school, environmentalism, social justice).

As "friend" is a word meaning too much responsibility (and also for weak IT security and lack of trust), I'm just looking for acquaintances here. Currently, I refuse snail mail.

Note: this Penpalworld profile closed on 2022-11-18, so personal data like (relationship) Status or City might change afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment